March 28, 2008
A New Reality
As much as I hate to admit my addiction to reality TV shows, there is always a silver lining to be found. Tonight as I fast forward through the final episode of Celebrity Apprentice, there are two worthy organizations being championed by the finalists. The first is the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund at www.fallenheroesfund.org. an organization that helps to take care of the needs of our wounded soldiers and the second is the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis network at www.foodallergy.org. an organization that is trying to make a difference in the lives of those with severe food allergies. I really hope Trace Adkins wins because I like him a lot better than Pears Whatisname. It is good to know that even people on reality television shows have figured out that it does mean something to try and do some good in this world. Donald Trump has more money than Midas...but, I have to give him props when it comes to his public efforts to raise money to help others. Well Trace just lost...sorry, Trace sometimes the good guy does finish last. No worries, I'll buy your new single and support your cause any day. Check it out at itunes...it is good and all the proceeds go to Trace Adkin's charity. (Trace's daughter has severe food allergies and that is why he decided to do the show) Also FYI...another great organization that supports the wounded soldiers and their families is the Wounded Warrior Project. (www.woundedwarriorproject.org) Spread the word and do good work, everyone can make a difference in this crazy world, we only have to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment