As I sit in my living room ant 2AM in the morning, I am actually amazed that I have been able to figure out how to create a blog page. My daughter insists I am too old to have a myspace page (even though I do) an ipod, or any other new age gadget that us old people are expected to know how to work, but, we are not supposed to enjoy them or want to know how to use them. So, I figured at my age, I might as well throw some stuff out into cyberspace and see what sticks (like spaghetti on the ceiling). I am not sure what will come of this adventure, but I am willing to have some fun with it and see what happens. I was recently labeled by one of my son's friends as "so inside the box." I do not feel I am inside the box at all. My response to him was that if someone would poke some holes in the box and let me see, I might find my way out! I have to credit my motivation to create a blog to my recent discovery of a soldier's blog who is currently serving in Iraq. His blog is always amazing and I for one appreciate his candor and his ability to express himself in such succinct and creative ways! I also joined my first fantasy baseball league today. The draft was tonight...very exciting. Hopefully, managing a fantasy baseball league will not prove to be more than the "can of corn" I am hoping it will be. As stated in the movie "Field of Dreams," look for down and away, but, watch out for "in your ear!" My box is calling, goodnight all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment