Oh my little bird, where did you go?
I miss your sweet song.
You don’t come to my window anymore.
I remember your eyes on the day you died.
They pierced my heart like a knife.
I am so sorry my son.
I did all that I could.
Why are you gone? Where did you go?
I am still searching for you.
Where are you my son?
I need to find the beauty that was you.
Good night my sweet son.
I hope the sadness has flown from your eyes.

4 comments:
Diane,
I like to think that every beautiful thing in nature that we see, every sweet fragrance that we smell, every lovely sound that we hear, every delicacy that we taste, and every soft and comforting thing that we touch comes to us courtesy of Nicholas Benjamin Pippen. But for knowing Nick, defining "greatness" would be far more difficult.
A wise person once told me that "Sometimes the more you chase, the further away it becomes". Your time will come.... it may be a subtle touch or a familiar aroma. But, Nick will show you that he's here with you always.
P.S. Thank you for being there for my son.
Dear Diane,
I am sorry I have not been on. But I think and pray for you everyday. Nick is with you in spirit. I know that is not nearly enough, but really being in your heart is about as close as someone can be. I love the pictures that you have posted of Nick, you can see and feel the love that surrounds your son. No one and nothing can take that away. I know you will have dreams and moments that you can feel Nick's presence and as sad as it is it also brings comfort and even joy. Diane, please remember he is always with you. Last week I had a dream of my dad, and in my dream he told me he would always be there for me. I truly believe that Nick knows you need to grieve but he will find a way to let you know you are in his heart as much as he is in yours. Life will never be the same, but you will smile again.
Love,
Mary E.
Dear Diane,
Diane, Nick is always there. You may not see him, but every time you think of him, he is there,right beside you. I have had many dreams of my Dad since he past, and he is always telling me he is okay and he is with me. So I know Nick is in a wonderful happy place. He is healthy and happy, and that sadness in his eyes is all gone, and he is okay. In time he will tell you that. Hang in there!
Love,
Mary E.
A heartbreaking post. I can't imagine your pain. I have to believe that someday the veil of gray that you look through as you try to conquer each day will be lifted. You are so loved by friends and strangers alike. Peace be with you.
Post a Comment