"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." ~Agatha Christie
All but Death, can be Adjusted --
Dynasties repaired --
Systems -- settled in their Sockets
Citadels -- dissolved --
Wastes of Lives -- resown with Colors
By Succeeding Springs --
Death -- unto itself -- Exception --
Is exempt from Change
~Emily Dickinson
I tried so hard to protect you my son, to keep you from harm, and never let anything happen to you. It is no wonder I feel so helpless. I am so sorry Nick. I don't know why this had to happen to someone so wonderful. You are forever and always in my heart. I love you. Mom

3 comments:
Again. I wish I could say something to comfort you. I can't. But what I can tell you is I read, I listen - and, I wish all the best for you. I am here, and I hope you are as good as you can be. May you dream of your son tonight - that is my wish. Love, Catherine
ps - who would've thought...after those AWFUL ballet lessons....um Hi Barbara... :)
Dear Diane,
You did protect Nick the only way you could have. Diane again this is not your fault, it is the cancers fault. Please remember that. I like Catherine can not wait for you to have a happy dream about your precious son. Those types of dreams help heal the broken heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of those suffering from losing Nick.
Love,
Mary E
Diane, just thinking about you today. I know this Christmas is not going to be the one you had hoped for, far from it. Christmas can be a sad time , it sometimes is for me , and I know it will be the same for you this year. Please know that I wish you a Merry Christmas just the same. Celebrate with Sara and Glenn the best you can and hold Nick in your heart. I wish you peace. Love, Linda from M.B.
Post a Comment