Please take a moment to check out the IAVA's Storm The Hill video and site. The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America organization is doing great work to make sure veterans are seen and heard. They will be in Washington DC all this week speaking with Congressman and Senators on the "hill" in an effort to keep lines of communication open and make sure that the the issues concerning our returning vets are being addressed. I hope everyone will take a moment to check it out and figure out how you can help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
duh, didn't wait for the video to load... impatient or what! ... so now I've watched it and will do all I can to spread the word. Lotsa vets around here. LOTS.
My thoughts for your comfort in this awful time are with you every day.
~P~
Post a Comment