
The days go on. Nick should have been at Bonnaroo with his sister and his friends, listening to music and enjoying being young and healthy. Nick missed two years of
Bonnaroo due to his leukemia. When Nick was diagnosed, he had to cancel a trip that had already been planned for June of that year. We both fully believed that he would be well enough to go the following year. Instead Nick was in the hospital again. I can barely read the notes from those days without completely breaking down. I am falling apart little by little, emotionally and physically. Anyway, sometimes somebody else can say it better. Click
here. I miss you my sweet boy. I love you more than a wagon full of puppies. The pain of missing you is ever in my heart. If only this could be undone, my heart would burst with joy. Please come home to see us. Mom
"A good traveler has no fixed plan, and is not intent on arriving." ~Lao Tzu
2 comments:
Diane,
Wishing you love and peace.
Mary E.
Still listening. Keep Talking. Love you,
Vicki T.
Post a Comment