
It is late and I am tired and I don't feel to great either. I am worried about Nick. I cannot put my finger on it, but, there is something. Does this sound familiar? Now remember tomorrow is a holiday, so I guess that means just sit on your thumbs and wait. On Tuesday, Nick is not even really scheduled to see a doctor, just get labs and LP with IT chemo, so unless we kick up a fuss and jump up and down like monkeys on a banana cart, no one will pay us any mind. The list of symptoms he is experiencing right now is quite endless and put them all together, they spell TROUBLE, with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool. Name that musical for $100. (Mom you can't play!) And speaking of trouble, did anyone know that Mickey's middle name was Trouble. He was officially registered at the vets as "Mickey T."
Nick continues to cough, and cough, and cough, and cough! And then he blows his nose and nothing much comes out for someone with a "socked in sinusitis" that is still there....and then he coughs, and coughs, and coughs some more. Get the picture. But, that 's all normal right? Well, I shall see what tomorrow brings. If needed, I will be calling the medical oncology doctors on the dreaded holiday, and one way or another Nick will get seen by a doctor. Also, low grade fever was brewing tonight....37.9C = 99.6F Up to now, he really hasn't had a fever at all, so this worries me as well.
On an also sucky note: Why did the Ravens have to lose to the Steelers? Aaaaarrrggghhhh!
On a lighter note: I tink I saw a puddy tat!
4 comments:
Hi Diane
You have a way of writing that makes my heart drop to my toes, my heart squeeze - popping out a big hug for you. And then you end up by making me snorting with laughter!
I hope, I hope, I hope --- you know what I hope...... blasted cough, blasted symptoms.....
Love and light - lots of it. A hand to hold, shoulders to yell on and an understanding ear. Email me if you want to, anytime. - ibannie@gmail.com
Here's hoping tonight and tomorrow will be good and gentle ones for you all. Just one more thing-- just where wasth dat puddy tat you tought you thaw?
Annie
aww it's mickey! I love the picture :-)
stay strong Big D, you've got a mound of support & love right behind you...
Niko will get better, I have faith :-)
love you Big D!
Music Man!!!!
thinking of you and send good vibes.
The Music Man, man!
Go Arizona Cardinals!!!
Lots of love,
Miss Vic
Post a Comment