Nick wanted some flowers for his room. Since he is not allowed to have live flowers, I bought some fake flowers and made an arrangement for his room. This little sprig of daisies was left over and I found a spot for them on Nick's IV pole. The nurses are always surprised when they come to change Nick's IV bags or hang a new medicine. It is nice for Nick because whenever he looks up from his bed, he can see flowers instead of the crazy tangle of IV tubing.“Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies." ~Proverb
“If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.” ~ Nadine Stair

1 comment:
Did you take this picture with your new camera? The flowers are a great touch!
Love,
Miss Vic
Post a Comment