
My babies...I love them so, even with those crazy ass hats.
Wanna pack your bags, Something small
Take what you need and we disappear
Without a trace we'll be gone, gone
The moon and the stars can follow the car
and then when we get to the ocean
We gonna take a boat to the end of the world
All the way to the end of the world
Oh, and when the kids are old enough
We're gonna teach them to fly!
I love you my sweet boy I miss you so. Please come home and see you Mama. We taught you how to fly, didn't we Nick? Breathe easy my son.

2 comments:
Diane,
What an adorable picture. I love the crazy ass hats!!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I love to see the happy times. Nick and Sara are so lucky to have you as a mom. I wish those good times never ended for you. But try to find comfort, that the past can not be taken away, and Nick was and will be part of that forever. Remember Diane, Nick fought so hard to live, that is what he would want you to do. I know easier said then done. You are right Diane, Nick and Sara will "ALWAYS MY BABIES" forever!I hope the sun shines brightly on your face soon.
Love,
Mary E.
Dear Diane,
When I saw what you said to Suspect I came here to see if I could help and was so, so sorry to read about you losing Nick. I went to the beginning and read it all, even dreamt about Nick. I know there's nothing anyone can say that will comfort you at this point, and I totally understand your need to talk & talk and cry & cry.
But I want you to know what a profound effect your posts have had on this one little person out in the ethers. I know absolutely nothing about medicine or nursing so I learned A LOT ... like eye appointments are good for more than your eyes ... and leukemia is WAY more complicated than I thought.
I've got the living will et al in place but because of your experience I checked to see who the decision maker would be if something happened to me and I couldn't make them for myself. I was surprised to learn that my son would trump my parents. Now I realize everything is not as "ready" as I thought it was. When I set everything up my son said he would not pull the plug. I thought "Ok, well mom & dad, or my sister would do it - heck my brother would probably push to the front of the line!" Now I know I must talk with my son again and I thank you for that.
I can't get you and Nick out of my head and the pitiful best I can do is let you know there's another out here sending positive thoughts into the cosmos for both of you.
Sincerely, ~P~
Post a Comment