January 26, 2009
Singing The Blues
This picture is how I want to see Nick, playing his guitar as the sunrises or sets. Feeling once again, happy, healthy and strong. The scene is so calm and quiet. Peaceful. That is how things have been here at the Pippen household for the weekend. For the most part, we have all been rotating in and out of the house for one reason or another. Nick has been struggling along. He has been very tired and I think his counts are still low. I know he is bored to tears and I wish he had energy and counts so he could do something besides sit around all day. We all have seem to have a case of cabin fever. I don't like to venture to far from home these days. Just mother's intuition or something, I don't know. Until Nick starts feeling and looking better, I like to be close to home. So far there has been no fever! Nick's clinic visit is on Tuesday, so we have another day of reprieve and it is so nice to have a three day break from all things Hopkins. Today Nick went over to the school and did some laps for exercise while Glenn tried to find his missing tests. Nick has not really been doing much in the way of moving around, so I think it was good for him to get up and about for a little bit and it might help him sleep better. Too tired to come up with anything to creative tonight. Now it is really late. Good night all. In the words of Scarlet O'Hara..."Tomorrow is another day."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
bigd...this is my first visit to your blog and I look forward to reading you again soon. I saw your comments on MudPuppy's blog and the fact you are an O's fan caught my attention. My youngest son and I were at Cal's last game..Woo-Hoo! Have you attended any Operation Welcome Home events at BWI?
Make it a good day!
~AM
Post a Comment