
Nick is home! I got a call from Nick on Monday morning..."Mom, the doctors said I can come home!"
So with his counts still low (ANC = 186) someone in the hierarchy of JHU oncology doctors decided that it was OK for Nick to head for the hills.
So eight hours and three suitcases later, Nick is home. Nick was very excited to be able to leave the hospital and progress to the IPOP phase.
Nick will be getting IV antibiotics at home every six hours, which involves me getting up at some unholy hour in the wee hours of the night (0500). It's a good thing I love this kid. We have to be back in IPOP in the morning for his first appointment. This will be an everyday thing for a while. It is late and I must go to bed. I will post more later today. Let the happy dancing begin!

2 comments:
YAHOO!!! this is great news! I know the boys can't wait to be able to see "Uncle Nick" again. Until then, we'll keep the phone calls coming his way and I'm still compiling all the artwork they've made for him. I can't seem to get it over to y'all quick enough before they've made some more. Hugs and kisses to you all!
That's so wonderful! Great news!
Dorothy was right :)
I wanna tell some people about the concert. What kind of music do the bands play?
Post a Comment