This is little Ava. She has been battling neuroblastoma since February of 2009. She relapsed this past December and is now fighting another round against this horrible childhood cancer. Please send your prayers for little Ava and her family. I believe the little guy in the video is Ava's brother Eli. They are so adorable. They remind me of Nick and Sara when they were little. In addition to more chemo and other treatments, Ava will have to have another surgery in a few weeks. She is an inspirational angel for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Diane,
What an brave little girl. I thought my heart would break watching her taking the syringe and drawing blood. She looked like a doctor. That poor angel, she has been through it so many times she knows what to do. Ava and Eli reminded me of Greg and Rachel also. But our kids were lucky to have healthy childhoods, so I am so thankful for that. Ava has brain cancer, right? I am not sure the odds are in her favor if that is what she has, but let's pray she can beat this. To many moms have broken hearts already. Diane, you truly are remarkable. All you have been through and you are asking for prayers for others. You too are an angel! Nick is so proud, I am sure of that.
Love,
Mary E.
Post a Comment