March 12, 2010

Super Pierce

I hope Nick is hanging out with little Pierce. I can see the two of them now running with the wind in their Superman capes.

Take good care of all the little angels coming your way Nick. I hope they make you smile every day. I love you always Mom.

3 comments:

Pattie Matheson said...

Sitting here in tears. It's just heartbreaking and so unfair that precious young lives are taken from those who love them.

Of course I never knew Nick but what I've learned of his courage and sacrifice tells me he's the kind of man who'd be there to welcome "Super Pierce" and make him feel safe.

~P~

mary said...

Diane,

I am sure Nick is taking very good care of "Super Pierce". Nick can be his Guardian Angel. I hope I am lucky enough to have a Guardian Angel like Nick.

It is so sad so many young people are taken from us way to soon. But the lessons they have taught us in such a short time are more than most of us can teach in a lifetime. Nick and Pierce are not only Superman, but Super Angels!

Love,
Mary E

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is Scott Phillips, Pierce's dad. I just found your blog and was so happy to see Pierce's story continues to touch people's lives. I am so sorry to hear what your son Nick went through, we cancer parents go through things that bond us together like nothing else in this world. Nick must have been a great person and I am sure he and Pierce are having a blast together. Sending hope and prayers for your family and friends form Tulsa.

Scott Phillips