It has officially been Monday for a few hours now and I was supposed to be in bed thirty minutes ago. Nick has taken to giving me strict bedtime instructions before I leave the hospital. But now I have the parent's revenge, I don't do what he says! Ha! Wait until he tries to take my keys away because he insists I'm too old to drive. This will be a funny one as both he and Sara insist I cannot drive now. So since I must go to bed, I am going to keep my blog subject matter to CUTE (thus this adorable picture) and FUNNY (thus this crazy song I found for my play list).
Nick is hanging in there and I will post any new updates tomorrow. Nick's counts have continued to drop and he has to resume his radiation treatments this morning. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
“Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche
“You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept.” ~Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:
We are certainly thinking about you and Nick and wishing you all the best during these challenging treatments. Take another ring off your paper chain!
Hi - just to let you know I am thinking of you both.
love and light
Annie
Post a Comment