
Hey, I've been looking for a good reason to put a picture of this pilot on my blog...and since I was told today that I had to learn to "fly by the seat of my pants," well, when opportunity knocks, I'm gonna answer! This is Lt. E and he is a Navy pilot with Strike Fighter Squadron 32! Sign me up for lessons today.
Today has been a loooooonnnnnnggggg day and it is still not over. It is midnight and Nick has been yaking for hours now. Kate, Barry and I have been keeping watch and emptying throw-up pans. Nick looks like hell and hasn't been able to keep anything down, not even his anti-nausea medicines. I decided it was time to call the doctor, and thank God she called right back. She is going to call in a prescription for a new anti-nausea medicine that will dissolve under his tongue. This is when being a night owl is a good thing, except we have all been up since way too early this morning. I was seriously thinking about getting in bed soon...but, I guess I will be driving to WalGreens to pick up some drugs. If this does not help and Nick keeps puking, he will have to go into the clinic tonight for rehydration and IV anti-emetics! Never a dull moment. I will have to save the rest of today's story for later. For now, I hope to get Nick settled so we can all go to bed. In the meanwhile, enjoy Lt. E...batten down the hatches and clear the flight deck!

No comments:
Post a Comment